- Is it open all year round?
Yes, it is.
- Is it possible to have lunch and/or dinner inside?
Yes, it is. Villa Scuderi is a "home restaurant", we also have special agreements with local restaurants and pizzerias. Edoardo, the owner, will be glad to suggest you the most suitable for your needs. In summertime grilled fresh fish and meat are organised.
- What happens if I check in before 3.30 pm?
The adoption of the anti Covid-19 security protocols has lengthened the preparation times of the accommodations. Therefore, before 3.30 pm, the accommodations are not available: it is only possible to leave your luggage in the deposit for free.
- Is it suitable for disabled people?
No, it isn’t. At the moment there are some physical obstacles and there is not a specific safety system for that.
- Is it possible to rent a car?
Yes, it is. Edoardo, the owner, will be glad to help you renting a car.
- Can my pet stay with me in my room?
Yes, it can, please don’t forget bowl, lead, kennel and of course food!